This is not a document review and you must have significant substantive experience doing Title work, including being able to provide memo's or a report on what you reviewed.
- MUST have significant experience reviewing titles and doing title work. No flexibility here. Can't just be a transactional RE paralegal.
- "Land banking' experience (aka working for the Capital Investor on real estate deals) is a huge PLUS!
- Ideally, candidate will have some large law firm or REIT experience since these paralegals tend to work on large scale Title work projects.
- Anticipated start date: August 3rd-10th. Duration: 30-90 days. Hours: Flexible. You can work FT or PT. If you are currently working, they will run a conflicts check.
- You will be working off a specific software they use. Any experience with review software such as Relativity is a plus. They will train.
This is a Remote opportunity and the candidate can be based in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, or Texas. You will not need to report to the office, but you must have a computer or laptop.
If you have the requisite experience listed above and would like to learn more, please reach out to me today with your resume in WORD.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.