Looking for a hardworking, dependable and engaged individual to deliver quality Respiratory Care.
The Respiratory Care Practitioner reviews existing clinical data and collects additional pertinent data. He or she evaluates all data to determine the appropriateness of the prescribed respiratory care and participates in the development and delivery of the respiratory care plan.
- Post High School Diploma Program
- 2 years or more
Certification and Licensure
- CPR Certification
- PA Respiratory Therapist License
- ACLS Certification preferred
- NBRC Respiratory Therapist Registered (RRT)
- Computer Skills to include use and navigation
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills