The RMA Coordinator is responsible for all repairs, returns and/or replacement of equipment for customers. The position works closely with customers, manufacturers and internal employees. Under general supervision, coordinate the return material authorization (RMA) process.
Schedule: 6:00am-2:30pm Monday Through Friday
Pay: $16-$18 per hour
- Verifies the accuracy of sales orders.
- Analyzes material requirements for RMA orders to plan and schedule repairs.
- Updates databases and prepares appropriate paperwork. Audits and reconciles inventory discrepancies.
- Updates customers on status of returns.
- Resolve A/R issues.
- May provide customer requested reports.
- Order parts needed to repair the returned product.
- Date Entry into Excel Spread Sheet.
- Some assembly and packaging of returned items
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Microsoft Suite of Products
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.