Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate from an accredited RN School of Nursing
- Current Louisiana RN license
- CPR certified through the American Heart Association
- Demonstrate interest in professional growth and development
- Ability to accept scheduling/placement designations determined prior to hire