Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care in accordance with facility and departmental policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under his/her direction.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN license
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- ACLS certification within 3 months of hire
- Previous Critical Care (ICU) experience or Prefer 1 year Med/Surg experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written