This is a PRN position. Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of a nursing program, BSN preferred
- 3 years acute care preferred
- Current Louisiana Registered Nursing license
- BLS completed, ACLS preferred but optional
- Certified Nurse of Operating Room (CNOR) preferred