Responsible for the development and implementation of educational experiences, programs, and special projects designed to meet the changing needs of CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier nursing and nursing associates. Responsible for assessing learning needs of the staff. Planning, designing, delivering, and evaluation of education activities to meet the needs of the Acute Care/Perioperative service line Associates.
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Advanced education preparation desirable
- Basic understanding of education functions and processes
- Knowledgeable of current business practices and customer relations
- Demonstrates ability to apply principles of leadership, administration, global thinking and performance improvement in an organization.
- Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills, and demonstrates ability to work in stressful and variable environments.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, M/S word, M/S Excel, Internet search capabilities
- 3-5 years' experience teaching adults preferred.
- 3 years' experience in healthcare setting.
- Current LA RN license
- BLS certification required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire