Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in multiple patient care units, plans work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor Degree preferred or actively pursuing with completion within 2 years
- Minimum of 1-3 years' of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Incumbents grandfathered based on experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years' of clinical patient care experience in a
- RN Licensure in state(s) of employment
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- relevant setting