The Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of the day-to-day clinical practice of multiple clinic(s).
- Provides direction based upon clinical care best practice/quality to Clinical Staff.
- Plans and implements the overall nursing policies, procedures and services for the clinic providing physician support and supervising clinical staff functions to ensure efficiency of the Physician Office.
- Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training clinical staff in conjunction with operational leadership.
- Will provide direct patient care and is responsible for assessing, planning and evaluating patients.
- Provides professional nursing care for clinic patients in conjunction with providers.
- Collaborates with the Administrative Director, Clinic Managers/Supervisors and Chief Nursing Officer regarding the daily clinical leadership for the division.
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills and fosters positive physician relationships.
- Serves as a staff role model by providing leadership that encourages teambuilding, communication, positive attitudes and change.
- Supports the practice of nursing by modeling best nursing practice.
- Makes quality driven decisions; implementation in partnership with operational partner based on current evidenced-based nursing practice and adheres to regulations set by regulatory agencies.
- Assures that operational efficiency is framed in performance improvement standards. Supports and encourages a shared governance environment within the division and hospital.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of nursing experience with a minimum of 1 year in a clinic setting and 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to utilize computer programs such as word, excel, and power point.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to analyze and interpret data.