Nurse serves as part of the CHRISTUS Spohn Workplace Wellness nursing team providing corporate wellness activities on-site at area companies who contract for their employee's health and wellness service mostly provided at health fairs. Duties include performing biometric screenings (blood pressure, weight, finger stick lab draws, other mobile tests, administering vaccines, etc.), counseling and coaching on wellness and prevention of disease, providing diabetic and heart health education, educating on reading food labels and healthy food preparation, facilitating primary care appointments to in-network providers and may possibly also work as nurse navigator providing one-on-one counseling sessions.
- Graduate of accredited ADN or BSN program, Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience as RN
- Prefer 5+ years RN experience
- Experience in multiple settings working with chronic care preferred
- Experience in public health, home health, community health or case management a plus
- Active RN License in TX
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- TX Drivers License and proof of auto insurance