The School of Health Sciences at Reading Hospital offers outstanding academic and clinical experiences. Our accredited Programs equip graduates with valuable practice experience through on-site and community-based clinical opportunities. Our 36-acre campus in West Reading, Pennsylvania, provides a dynamic learning environment with options for extracurricular enrichment. At the School of Health Sciences, you can:
- Learn more about our health science programs
- Explore new interests and challenges
- Talk with an admissions representative
- Engage in a variety of student life activities
- Interact with fellow students from diverse backgrounds
The RN Educator III participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Nursing Program. Performs ongoing assessment of student learning needs. Develops a course utilizing established curriculum development methodology. Utilizes communication skills effectively. Participates in the formative and summative evaluation of individual students. Demonstrates a good working relationship with faculty, support personnel, students, and the healthcare team. Implements an instructional program appropriate to the learning needs of students. Demonstrates professional behavior. Participates in the development of the school program. Actively participates in continuous quality improvement.
- Master's Degree in Nursing or BSN and currently enrolled in an MSN program
- PA Registered Nurse License
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Excellent Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Word
- 1-3 years experience in Obstetrics & Telemetry units.
- 1-3 Years Teaching experience (Preferred)
- Leadership Activities (Preferred)