This position is PRN. No set shift or schedule.
Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel on evening and night shift to maintain continuity for around the clock patient care.
- Five Years of clinical nursing experience, with leadership and organizational skills. Knowledge of basic and advanced managerial principals. Ability to apply principles of personnel administration to the selection and placement of personnel.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Maintain BCLS certification, ACLS preferred.
- Maintain current state licensure and provide the organization with verification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.