Provides general nursing care to patients in a clinic or medical office. Administers medication, prepares equipment and assists physicians/healthcare providers in the treatment of patients.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS A. Education/Skills
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Six (6) to twelve (12) months clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- TX RN License in good standing
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification