Performs radiological tests. Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body, under the supervision of a Radiologist. Operates mobile x-ray equipment in the operating room, emergency room, or at bedside. Develops film by automatic processing. Prepares and maintains records and files as directed.
- ARRT, CMRT
- Associates degree in Radiologi cTechnology or accredited Radiologic Technology program.
- 1 year Radiologic Technologist
- 6 months CT Training
- Basic computer skills (windows)
- Radiologic Equipment/machinery,
- Cat Scan equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible