Performs CT/radiographic & other procedures of high diagnostic quality following established departmental protocols; responsible for patient education relevant to the procedure and final placement of images for interpretation exhibiting high levels of customer service in all areas; perform other duties as assigned. Responsible for confirming CPT & ICD-9 codes, obtaining waivers if applicable, making sure authorization numbers are received prior to scanning.
- ARRT, CMRT
- Associates degree in Radiologi cTechnology or accredited Radiologic Technology program.
- 1 year Radiologic Technologist
- 6 months CT Training
- Basic computer skills (windows)
- Radiologic Equipment/machinery,
- Cat Scan equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to
- Work in fast-paced environment;
- Must be flexible