The Radiology Diagnostic Technologist is a professional who assesses, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities. He/she has clinical and/or functional knowledge of position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or two year Radiologic technology program.
- Customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, associates, and other departments.
- Some clinical experience preferred.
- Current Licensure to practice Radiology Technology in the State of Louisiana.
- BLS Certification required.