- Enforces safety policies and procedures to minimize the potential of incidents and injuries on the job.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Maintains open lines of communication between drivers, manager and director.
- Develops a strong working relationship with clients.
- Assign drivers to specific vehicles and corresponding routes.
- Create lunch and break schedules that will not jeopardize the integrity of the bus operation.
- Consolidate all paperwork from the drivers and completes and check -off list.
- Hold drivers accountable for all required paperwork including vehicle inspection report.
- Complete the daily shift report, including fuel replenishment amounts, vehicle issues, and driver job assignments.
- Coordinate with clients in performing additional operation activities with regard to passenger/crew movement from a remote area to the terminal.
Ramp Supervisor - JFK