Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring an Administrative Services Specialist/Transaction Coordinator in Alexandria, Virginia. This position will act as a central point of contact for our real estate agents across the region. The successful candidate will assist agents with marketing property listings and administrative duties required during each stage of a transaction from contract to closing. Collaborate across departments and offices to perform full-service, best-in-class support to ensure agent success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Support branch office transaction processing across the region.
- Enter all listings and sales information into the Company's database according to the organization's guidelines and procedures.
- Provide onsite branch office administrative support as needed.
- Maintain incoming support requests from offices and ensure issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Add/renew licenses and associations as required (ex: HUD, MRIS, and Boards, RE licenses).
- Maintain trigger marketing enrollments, processing, maintenance and reports.
- Review department's invoices and allocate expenses to respective cost centers.
- Create and distribute financial reports.
- Update agent records within data processing system.
- Support adding/removing users from company programs and tools as needed.
- Provide marketing materials, utilizing company tools and programs to include, but not limited to HomeSwing (CRM), Cloud CMA, BHHS Resource Center, etc.
- Remain apprised of upgrades & updates to programs and communicate changes to key stakeholders.
- Support planning and execution of company events including trade shows, awards, sales rally, meeting, etc.
- Maintain company supply inventory and process office supply orders.
- Maintain company forms.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ equivalent experience required.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and solid administrative background experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid organizational skills including attention to detail, awareness of timelines and multi-tasking ability.
- Manage internal and external resources to achieve goals, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong sense of accountability for the agent experience and desire to provide best in class support.
- Committed to standards of the highest professionalism and ethical behavior. Handles confidential information
This position may serve as a senior mentor for ASAs in assigned region.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.