Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring an Inside Sales Agent at our Flower Mound, Texas location. The primary purpose of this job is to be responsible for serving as a trusted partner to sellers, buyers and agents while assisting in converting real estate business over the phone. This position will coordinate transactions with clients to provide our agents with in-person appointment opportunities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Execute successful outbound phone calls to buyers and sellers.
- Qualify and book appointments for outside sales agents.
- Comfortably navigate CRM databases.
- Contribute to a positive, competitive and determined environment.
- Skillfully maintain relationships that cultivate future business.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of contracts and amendments.
- Expertly explain selling and buying options and answer questions about their transaction.
- Responsible for representing our brand and providing impeccable customer service.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent Real Estate experience.
- Minimum of at least one (1) year of experience in a sales position.
- Proven record of accomplishment in telephone or door-to-door sales.
- Experience using a CRM database.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) skills.
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to deal effectively with all team members and clients.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications.
Texas Real Estate License is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.