Adams & Martin Group has partnered with a respected, boutique firm in Costa Mesa who needs a solid transactional secretary/paralegal hybrid with experience in Real Estate matters. This is a direct hire opening with the firm (the person who has occupied the desk has retired).
The ideal candidate will have a broad spectrum of knowledge in Real Estate including:
- Closing documents and binders
- Lease agreements
- Contract (editing, redlining, light drafting, negotiations, etc.)
- Handling most commercial Real Estate transactions
- Strong skills with MS Office
- Expense reporting
- Document formatting (ToC's, ToA's, headers, footers, etc)
- Around 10 hours/week doing billable work
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.