Real Estate Paralegal
An AmLaw Firm is looking for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal.
The Real Estate Paralegal will provide assistance to attorneys in Real Estate Department in all stages of real estate transactions from pre-to-post closing duties.
Some Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in drafting and organizing documents related to real estate transactions. This would entail escrow instructions, title and survey review, UCC searches and due diligence.
- Attend closings and manage closing rooms.
- Assist with post-closing matters - closing binders and transfer agreements.
- Serve as mentor to and provide leadership and training to mid-level and entry level paralegals in the RE Department.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Available for overtime when needed
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Real Estate paralegal experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook