Real Estate Portfolio Analyst
Reports to Senior Portfolio Manager, in the Asset Management area of the Real Estate Division.Responsibilities:
- Collect and key financial statements for apartments into loan servicing system and analyze against prior periods, underwriting projections, and budgets for financial performance variances, discrepancies, and trends. Determine and document causes for variances in property performance via discussions with borrowers.
- Maintain organized electronic storage of financial statements in OpenText.
- Run weekly/monthly portfolio reports.
- Prepare quarterly CREFC portfolio reports for securitized portfolios.
- Order, receive, and review property inspections.
- Follow up with borrowers on deferred maintenance items, and monitor until resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong logical and analytical skills (ability to research, identify issues, and problem solve).
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.