Do you have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (preferred - Finance, Accounting and/or Information Systems)? Do you have exceptional Excel skills? Do you have a background in MicroStrategy or Business Intelligence? Do you possess strong analytical skills, problem solving, and the ability the handle multiple responsibilities effectively? Do you have strong attention to details and great organizational skill with a high level of accuracy? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking a Rebates Analyst. The Rebates Analyst is responsible for managing rebate claims and assisting with financial activity projects. Through the development and implementation of creative and efficient tools that provide unique analysis of the business, the Rebates Analyst is key in managing data and evaluating the financial impact of business decisions.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- HS diploma/GED required, Bachelors degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting and/or Information Systems) preferred
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Knowledge of basic finance and accounting principles
- Highly motivated, organized, detail oriented, and a team player
- Exceptional Excel skills required
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- MicroStrategy / Business Intelligence background
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- High degree of flexibility to adapt to changing systems and demands
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to think strategically and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work within strict timelines
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel; including external customers and clients
- Work within Operations to ensure compliance and consistent application of company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of assigned rebate programs, pricing, contracts, reporting, correspondence, and all other aspects of commercial contract administration
- Perform business analysis and requirements gathering
- Review rebate payments to check for errors in data entry, calculation and accruals
- Understand contract language and terms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with colleagues in Accounts Payable, Customer Service, and Finance
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, always maintaining customer focus
- Compile, maintain, and scan both physical and electronic files
- Work with procurement and marketing on product cost, negotiations and analysis
- Rebate program structures
- Long / short term agreements
- Strategic direction and analysis
- Material balance reconciliations of product movement and location
- Work with 3rd party contractors on timely communication of list cost changes and rebates
- Rebate dollar allocation to business
- Other responsibilities as determined
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Full employee health and retirement benefit offerings
If you are a current Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-three years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.