The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a growing organization with a strong portfolio and great career development opportunities? The Nature's Bounty Co. is currently seeking an experienced Receiving Clerk who will be responsible for the inspection of all incoming shipments to ensure accuracy and quality in all items received.
*NOTE: This is a 1st shift position*
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safely operate powered industrial trucks equipped with lifting devices to move shipments from loading dock to storage or work area
- Compare identifying information of all incoming shipments to verify information against bills of ladings, packing lists, invoices, orders or other records
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments to record damaged items as well as ensures correspondence with shipper to rectify damages
- Allocate shipment storage location
- Operate Powered Industrial trucks or manual hand truck to move shipments from loading dock to storage or work area
- Route individual items to departments
- Shrink wrap pallets of material to be moved if required
- Enter receipts into AS400 and completes appropriate documentation
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines