Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Receiving Clerk safely operates powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Compares identifying information and counts items in incoming shipments to verify information against bills of ladings, packing lists, invoices, orders or other records
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, records damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Operates lift truck or uses hand truck to move shipments from loading dock to storage or work area
- Routes individual items to departments
- Shrink wraps pallets of material to be moved if required
- Enters receipts into AS400 and completes appropriate documentation
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOP’s and cGMP guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned