Location: San Jose, CA
Shift: Monday-Wednesday 7am-3:30pm
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! We are looking for someone who is organized, great communication skills and reliable. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and expand your experience! Apply today to learn more.
- Carefully unpack all raw material from vendors/subcon
- Put product away in desiccators
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Process miscellaneous shipments via FedEx/UPS/DHL
- Sort and distributes mail
- Weekly inventory of shipping supplies and shipping boxes
- Stage daily picker
- Ability to start on a temporary basis is required
- Prior experience in shipping and recieving is highly preferred
- Must be able to work wearing ESD smock and gloves
- MS word, exel, outlook is required
- Background and drug test required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.