- Greets visitors both in-person and over the phone
- Communicates professionally with patients and maintain their files
- Schedules appointments for clients
- Basic administrative duties and assists with ordering office supplies
- Assists with payment collections and HSA reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Seeking someone who is warm/welcoming and dependable
- Pay: $14-16/hour with a pay bump upon hire
- Location: Forest Lake
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Monday & Wednesdays: (10 hour day) Between the hours of 6:30am - 7:00pm. You would have the earlier shift and come in at open or the later shift and close.
- Tuesday & Thursdays: 10:30am - 7pm
- Friday: 6:30am - 1:30pm
- Saturdays: (3-5 hours every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month) Between the hours of 7:00am - 1:30pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.