Whoa! We need you!
Estoy buscando a alguien para comenzar en un puesto de recepcionista bilingüe / asistente administrativo temporal para contratar con una empresa sólida con sede en Pleasanton. Si te gusta ayudar a las personas, te encanta la oportunidad de crecer, te gusta el potencial de grandes beneficios y un verdadero futuro ... ¡hablemos hoy!
Bilingual (Spanish) Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Answer and forward calls from a multi-line phone system
* Greet visiting clients, guests and employees.
* Provide administrative support (coping documents, scanning)
* Operate and maintain office equipment and coordinate service calls
* Process incoming and outgoing mail; UPS shipments and deliveries
* Order, receive, maintain, stock and distribute office supplies
* Responsible for completing high-volume mailings
* Other miscellaneous duties
* Minimum of 3-5 years receptionist / administrative experience
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (bilingual in Spanish a must)
* Excellent people skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
* Ability to organize and set priorities, and work independently and productively with
* Be a positive team player who is a highly motivated self-starter
* Organized, accurate and detail-oriented
* Works well under pressure and able to maintain positive, courteous attitude
* Able to meet deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and professional manner
* Proven excellence in attendance and reliability
* Evaluate and prioritize calls and use independent judgment to take action
* Attention to detail and ability to multitask with frequent interruptions
* Forward thinking and outgoing personality desired
* Professional communication and demeanor
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.