Up-and-coming DTLA office is looking for a great receptionist to be the face of the company!
- Greet and welcome each customer in a friendly manner
- Answer questions. You'll need to answer customer questions over the phone and in person
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls and take messages accordingly
- Sort and distribute high volume of mail and FedEx packages - be prepared to sign for packages as well
- Administrative duties - you'll oversee everything from ordering supplies to filing paperwork. Whatever the business needs, you're on it!
- Responsible for tidying up common areas, including kitchenette
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Perform additional duties as required by management
Experience: 1-2 years of receptionist or customer service experience
Computer Experience: Advanced with Microsoft Office and Outlook
Skills & Abilities:
- Communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.