Daily Job Duties: Support company operations, including but not limited to:
- Performs front office operations and procedures, including, but not limited to maintaining phone systems, mail and courier service, scanning, filing and document storage systems and supplies;
- Monitor and maintain facilities and office systems in good working order;
- Direct and/or field in-coming calls and voicemails, organizing out of office messages and answering general inquiries;
- Develop and maintain office forms and procedures;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of kitchen and stock;
- Coordinate with the Infrastructure Manager in the planning, management and execution of special projects throughout the year;
- Support the Infrastructure Manager on a variety of tasks On a regular basis:
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences and travels for all departments;
- Compose general correspondence, memoranda, reports and other materials.
- Perform Temperature checks on all individuals entering the workspace.
- Perform symptom checks before employees may enter the workspace.
- Issuing facemasks to any individuals that do not already have PPE.
- Disinfecting common areas in the workspace on a regular schedule.
- Disinfecting all high-contact surfaces frequently.
- Maintain stock of PPE, sanitizers and disinfecting wipes for the workspace.
High-school graduate and at least two years of related experience
Skills and Abilities
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow .
- Ability to work under stress, with interruptions and deadlines .
- Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions .
All employees, in performing their respective tasks and duties, are expected to perform quality work within the deadlines with or without direct supervision; interact professionally with other employers, customers, and suppliers; work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments; and work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and obtains clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration, regardless of status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands-to-finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.