This is a full time, in-office position (remote work not available) 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Greet all company visitors & guests
- Answer, screen, and direct calls on a multi-line telephone system;
- Take and relay messages;
- Schedule appointments and route clients;
- Schedule and maintain conference rooms;
- Maintain the waiting area, lobby or other public areas;
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering;
- Serve beverages to guests;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support;
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office/coffee supplies;
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents;
- Receive, process and route mail and packages in a timely manner;
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Read, write, and perform basic math.
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Identify work to be done; prioritize and complete daily assignments.
- Perform job from the reception desk located in the main lobby.
- Interact and communicate with clients in person and on the phone.
- Maintain a positive and courteous attitude with co-workers, clients, visitors and vendors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.