Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically and professionally greeting clients, and other visitors and dealing with queries or requests in a proficient, confident manner.
- Answering the telephone, with a focus on screening and directing phone calls, including taking and relaying messages to the appropriate parties
- Scheduling Conference room meetings and maintaining appointments.
- Receiving, logging, sorting and delivering packages and documents to the appropriate parties within the company in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring and reordering office supplies for the office.
- Ensuring cleanliness and orderliness in the reception and kitchen areas.
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to management and other administrative team members throughout the company.
- Bachelor's degree in office administration is preferred but a high school diploma is accepted, with some college or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant, preferably in a professional services environment
- Exceptional customer service and social skills and a professional phone manner.
- Professional demeanor and presentable appearance, as is appropriate for a professional services organization.
- Competent computer skills, especially in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to create and maintain organized filing systems and multi-task with a sound memory are skills crucial to success in this position. Ability to enter data into an MS Worksheet with accuracy and speed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.