We are looking for a full-time front desk receptionist to join a dynamic plaintiff personal injury firm located in the Miracle Mile district of Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, compassion for clients and be computer savvy. Please read below to see if you qualify.
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years receptionist experience
- Must work well in a busy environment with high volume phone calls
- Must be a team player with a great attitude
- Previous law firm experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is recommended (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system
- Scheduling and routing clients
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms
- Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages
- Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.