Our Top client in Pembroke Pines/Ft Lauderdale area is seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Receptionist with a sharp personality.
The receptionist position requires an individual that is well-spoken, customer service oriented and can multi-task at a quick pace. The primary duties for the receptionist is to direct all incoming calls and walk-in clients in a friendly and welcoming manner. The receptionist is the face and voice of the organization.Please apply if you
are available immediately.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- High attention to detail
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Professional appearance and good work ethics
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Must be able to clearly address customer queries or concerns
- Able to handle minor customer complaints and maintain high customer satisfaction standards
- Must satisfy criminal background check and drug test
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.