Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Greet visitors and assist with contacting their host/hostesses.
• Ensure building specific access processes and policies are enforced
• Answer incoming phone calls, transfer as appropriate using the routing guide maintained by the receptionist team
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers regarding such information as: locations of offices/rooms, local services and amenities
• Maintain the front desk and lobby areas in a neat and organized manner, in compliance with all governing codes and regulations.
• Follow safety and security protocol at all times, working closely with security staff
• Assist employees with conference room reservations
• Assist with catering requests for internal and/or external meetings
• Order office supplies and inventory
• Receive incoming accountable deliveries (e.g., Fed Ex, UPS etc.). Assist in facilitating the distribution to the proper department, locations and customers
• Assist new hires on New Hire Orientation days
• Perform various administrative projects as requested, including, but not limited to: stuffing envelopes, data entry, receiving and distributing, file/records management & other related office support duties
• Arrange for local taxi service and courier pick-ups, as requested
• Act as ambassador for Real Estate & Workplace, using appropriate etiquette and professionalism at all times
• Process or Create Purchase Orders
• Create and maintain Helpdesk tickets for REW team and building maintenance
• Manage SharePoint site and Documents
• Maintain and update the Receptionist Visitor Guide and procedure manual
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.