A Suburban Nashville Dealership is looking to add an experienced Receptionist to our dealership team!
The Receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls and must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude, and excellent phone demeanor. The Receptionist must work well handling a high volume of calls. The Telephone Operator should be comfortable and able to answer questions relating to the company. Duties include:
- Assisting with heavy phone coverage including answering multiple calls, directing and transferring calls to appropriate parties.
- Concise and accurate message taking. Developing a familiarity with the individuals for whom you are answering calls for.
- Greeting customers in the dealership and introducing them to the appropriate party.
- Maintaining highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
- Demonstrating flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, retail environment.
- Consistently adhering to business practice guidelines.
- Taking direction from supervisor or site manager.
- Maintaining all logs, computer systems, and reporting documentation with attention to detail.
- Adhering to all safety procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work individually or within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy.