- Data review, reconciliation, and audit of patient financial accounts
- Navigation of multiple hospitals and patient financial management systems
- Review over insurance billing, and payments.
- Business analysis of vendor services outcomes, applied to client billing processes
- Perform performance updates and issue support to Client Services team for multiple providers
- Practice management billing units
- Assist other departments as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Highly detail orientated and organized
- Ability to operate independently
- Proficiency in Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.