Ultimate Staffing is working with a Non Profit Organization in the Downtown Boston area. Currently assisting in finding a dedicated professional to assist in their recruiting efforts for their open requisitions. The focus of recruiting will be Social Workers / Case Managers / Program Assitants. This is an immediate need with potential to start date the week of the 23rd of September.
This is a 3- 6 month Temporary Assignment // Hours 9am to 5pm Monday thru Friday ( 35 Hours per week)
- Work with Managers (upto 15) to schedule interviews with selected candidates
- Driving to achieve placements for organization
- Phone Screen potential applicants based on job descriptions
- Communication of next steps internally and with external candidates
-Ability to relate to current job markets
- 2-3 years realevant recruiting expierence
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Associates Degree or higher preferrred
If you are interested please feel free to Apply and I will schedule an Interview with you. /// call 617 330 1210 and or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.