- Full cycle recruiting including: posting job advertisements, recruiting, pre-employment testing, and assisting with employee orientation and on-boarding
- Conducting phone interviews and scheduling in-person interviews with the hiring managers
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Prcessing new-hire paperwork
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Hours: 8AM -5PM M- F (In-Office)
- 10-12 week contract role with the possibility of extension!
- If no recruiting experience, must have HR internship experience or an HR certificate or degree (AA or BA)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.