Recruiter will source, interview, qualify and onboard entry to professional level staff. The recruiter will partner with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs, candidate qualifications and sourcing strategies as well as to effectively screen and identify top talent.
The Recruiter may also lead and/or support short and long term projects related to Talent Acquisition. The Recruiter reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. *High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree: Business, Human Resources, Psychology or other related major (Preferred)
Experience and Skills
- 1-3 Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment. (Required)
- 1-3 Years Experience partnering with hiring managers to source, qualify and identify top talent for open positions as well as building a pool of candidates. (Required)
- 1-3 Years High energy level, strong sense of urgency, resourceful, resilient and well organized (Required)
- 1-3 Years Previous high volume recruiting experience (Required)
- 1 or more years of experience sourcing candidates via social media (Preferred)
- Required Skills: Excellent Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Applicant Tracking System