Unifi Service is the Nation’s largest Aviation Services Provider, servicing over 180 locations and growing. We work directly with some of the world’s largest and best airlines, servicing 400+ flights daily across the globe. As a valued member of the Unifi Service family, you will be working with an incredibly diverse, welcoming, and inclusive workforce, with limitless opportunities worldwide!
Currently, we are looking for a motivated Recruiter to join our team! If you enjoy customer service, new challenges, and working in a fast-paced environment this could be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have the ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meetings and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as the contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to assess candidate pipeline/onboarding classes
- Experience with recruitment databases, HRIS, ATS, candidate sourcing tools, job sites, and LinkedIn promotion tactics
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or a related field.
- Four+ years of experience in Recruitment.
- Two+ years of Agency or High-Volume experience
- Work with us, travel with us! Unifi offers Delta Flight Privileges
- Unifi Health and Wellness Benefits + a 401K Match, short term & long term disability
- Dynamic Environment with fantastic growth opportunities (we love to grow from within)
- Comprehensive, world-class training provided