MV Transportation is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to assist with our recruitment efforts in Austin, Texas.
Qualified applicants must have strong communication skills and enjoy working with people in a team environment.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
- Applicant sourcing from ads, outreach and databases.
- Responsible for making 50-100 calls per day.
- Attending local job fairs, community events and organizations visits.
- Maintain and update an applicant database.
- Assist with applicant onboarding.
- Generate reports and track metrics as needed.
- Communicate with division management and Regional Recruiter.
- Generate daily reports to divisional management and Regional Recruiter.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbally and written).
- Strong attention to detail and timely with applicant updates.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Prior HR or recruiting experience preferred.
MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.