Currently we are looking for a motivated High Volume Recruiter to join our team! If you enjoy customer service, new challenges and working in a fast paced environment this could be the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include identifying and reaching out to skilled candidates, interviewing and/or assessing candidates to ensure a good fit. Ultimately, you will be instrumental in all parts of the job-placement process and supporting Delta Global Service’s contracts.
- Work with hiring center manager to understand the requirements of each role and personal KPI’s
- Identify and reach out to prospective candidates through Indeed, LinkedIn, job sites, professional contacts, Department of Labor, job fairs etc.
- Schedule On-site Interviews with applicants
- Screen applicants through in-person and phone interviews
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to assess candidate pipeline/onboarding classes
- Experience with recruitment databases, HRIS, ATS, candidate sourcing tools, job sites and LinkedIn promotion tactics
- BA Degree
- 1 Years of Professional Experience (High-volume recruitment experience strongly preferred!)
- Customer Service Oriented
- Multitasking capabilities, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Suite)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Work with us, travel with us! DGS offers Flight Privileges
- DGS Health and Wellness Benefits a 401K Match!
- Dynamic Environment with fantastic growth opportunities (we love to grow from within)
- Comprehensive, world class training provided