Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to source candidates from Job boards, community outreach organizations etc.
- Utilize job boards to set 10 completed interviews daily (setting up 15-20 to take "no-shows" into consideration
- Posting jobs on job boards
- Reaching out to candidates via Indeed and other related recruitment sites
- Will call/text/email applicants and arrange interviews with on-site management team for assigned divisions. Passive and applied candidates.
- Will input data into Excel spreadsheet.
- Photocopy recruitment materials.
- Communicate with on-site management team and provide data in a timely manner.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbally and written).
- Strong attention to detail and timely with applicant updates.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- 3-5 years of previous heavy recruiting experience preferred
- Salary $28/hr-$30/hr
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.