Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” nine years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking an experienced recruiter to work as an Enterprise Relationship Manager (ERM) at our Phoenix branch. The ERM finds, hires, and places qualified candidates for our major accounts. You’ll act as the main contact and first line of response for our business clients, taking on the role of consultant. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives and who approaches life with a “let’s do this” attitude.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
On a typical day, you might:
· Screen, interview, and test candidates prior to making a hiring decision
· Supervise temporary workers (Ambassadors) while they are on assignment at our major accounts, including providing performance counseling and addressing any employee relations issues that may arise
· Maintain rapport with both Ambassadors and clients throughout the length of the assignment
· Adapt to clients’ evolving needs to develop a continuing relationship
· Serve as the main point of contact for major accounts while focusing on year-over-year growth
· Process pre-hire paperwork, timecards, payroll, and billing
· Keep Branch Managers informed on new developments and outcomes
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal ERM is someone who is looking for a career where they can make a positive impact in others’ lives. They’re committed to creating remarkable experiences for job candidates.
· Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
· 1+ years of experience in B2B sales in professional services
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university strongly preferred
· Ability to connect with individuals at various levels within an organization
· Knowledge of MS Office suite and exposure to website programs
· Excellent track records with follow-up
· Ability to multi-task
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including opportunity for promotion as soon as 6 months)
· Flexible schedule
· Generous performance bonuses and perks
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.