This position will be a contract assignment through the end of January 2020.
- Communicate with large groups of applicants and drivers
- Work with a high volume of candidates through the interview process (phone screens, emailing and in-person orientations)
- Assist with the on-boarding of driver partners through virtual and in-person interactions
- Review applicants documents
- Customer Service and marketing experience
- Document review experience
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.