Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in the Kansas City, MO area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
This is a commission eligible position
- Develop territory sales plan
- Research and identify sales targets
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with manufacturers
- Close sales
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
- Manage territory T&E and customer related expenses
- Travel 50% with occasional evening or weekend event participation
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in medical device, B2B or specialty pharmacy sales
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Master's MBA or professional health care degree
- Autoimmune, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology or Gastroenterology therapy sales experience
Careers with Optum Specialty Pharmacy. If you choose a career with Optum Specialty Pharmacy, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in specialty therapy, but also providing that care in a patient-first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At Optum Specialty Pharmacy, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Regional Account Manager, Pharmacy Account Executive, Account Executive, Gastroenterology, Hep C, Ultra Colitis, Chron's, Specialty Pharmacy, Med Device Sales, B2B, Kansas City, MO, Missouri