At OptumHealth we’re on a mission to change the face of health care. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumRx's URAC and ACHC accredited Specialty Pharmacy, Briova, serves the needs of patients with complex chronic diseases.
The Regional Account Manager, Multiple Sclerosis is expected to develop and execute territory sales plan, develop sales targets, close sales, coordinate sales efforts with strategic manufacturing and distribution partners, support the needs of the medical practice clients and participate in company sales planning, meetings and reporting as its relates to specialty medications and therapy management. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results, building relationships, customer focus, and promoting all sales and marketing programs. Job will require occasional evening and weekend event attendance. This is a great opportunity to participate in a fast growing sales division of a market leader in the Specialty Pharmacy space.
***This is a commission eligible position***
If you are located in the state of North Carolina, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop territory sales plan
- Research and identify sales targets
- Use consultative sales processes, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with manufacturers
- Close sales
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
- Manage territory T&E and customer related expenses
- Travel 50% with occasional evening or weekend event participation
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 4+ years sales experience
- 2+ years specialty pharmacy sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success
- Master's Degree
- Auto-immune therapy sales experience
- Medical device, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Diagnostic sales experience
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doingyour life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales, Account Manager, Auto-Immune, Multiple Sclerosis, medical device, specialty pharmacy, Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, North Carolina, NC