Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Regional Account Manager, Oncology is expected to develop and execute a territory sales plan, develop sales targets, close sales, coordinate sales efforts with strategic manufacturing and distribution partners, support the needs of the medical practice clients and participate in company sales planning, meetings and reporting as its relates to specialty medications and therapy management. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results, building relationships, customer focus, and promoting all sales and marketing programs. Job will require occasional evening and weekend event attendance.
This is a commission eligible position and will cover Gulf Coast(FL, MS, AL).
If you are located in the Gulf coast area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop territory sales plan
- Research and identify sales targets
- Make cold calls
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with manufacturers
- Close sales
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
- Manage territory T&E and customer related expenses
- Travel 50% with occasional evening or weekend event participation
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in medical device or specialty pharmacy sales
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Master's MBA or professional health care degree
- Autoimmune, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology or Gastroenterology therapy sales experience
- Account Management experience
Careers with Optum Specialty Pharmacy. If you choose a career with Optum Specialty Pharmacy, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in specialty therapy, but also providing that care in a patient-first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At Optum Specialty Pharmacy, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Autoimmune, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology, Gastroenterology, sales, B2B, med device, lab sales, specialty pharmacy, Mississippi, MS, Alabama, AL, Florida, FL, Telecommute