Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Regional Digital Sales Manager who will ensure that all digital objectives maintain or exceed company revenue growth goals. You will oversee all digital initiatives in several Sinclair owned stations.
- Meet with stations regularly to provide training and support.
- Achieve all revenue targets and roll out new Company initiatives for assigned markets
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, and partners/vendors.
- Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers.
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing and develop new programs as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team.
- Assist with implementation of programs and create revenue streams as opportunities arise.
- Gather new media technology, content information and research to provide sellers with the most competitive advantage.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to lead, train and direct managers successfully
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and digital content
- Five to seven years management experience, preferable in a TV sales environment
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- Hands on experience developing new business and as a skilled negotiator and motivator
- TV background or digital management experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.